Book a Room
Luxury NYC Hotel
near Central Park
Chambers Hotel is located at Fifth Avenue and 56th Street, in the very heart of New York City, just about as Midtown as a hotel in Midtown NYC can get. With luxury shopping around the corner (Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany’s, the Apple Store NYC, and all of the top designer boutiques), you can shop best stores in the world without even needing to take taxi or an Uber. For outdoor enthusiasts, Central Park is a mere 3 blocks, and for an explosion of advertising or a top Broadway hit, Times Square is only a 10 minute stroll. Subways, bus lines, taxis, liveried automobiles and valet parking offer ultimate accessibility, however you like to travel.
Directions from JFK International Airport
- Take the Van Wyck Expressway ramp and merge onto the Van Wyck Expressway/I-678 North.
- Take exit 12B to I-495 West/Midtown Tunnel. Stay straight to go onto Tunnel Exit Street/Queens Midtown Tunnel Exit.
- Turn left on E 37th Street, then turn right on 3rd Avenue.
- Turn left on E 42nd Street, then turn right on 6th Avenue.
- Turn right onto 56th Street. The hotel is on 56th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.